Followers

Friday 28 January 2011

I'd love to have...

1: Smashbox ''Bronze lights''. I'd like to use this bronzer in the summer.
2: Clinique ''Anti-Blemish Solutions Starter Kit''. I really really want to get rid of my pimples, and I've heard that this products is great. This is a starter kit that you're going to use for 4 months. Great idea, and fun to try something new!
3: Eyebrow brush from Face Stockholm called ''Spooly #20''. I'm going to use this after I've fixed my eyebrows.
4: YSL's new lipstick in a cool pink colour wouldn't I say no to. It's not anything necessary for my right now though.
5: A primer from Smashbox called ''Photo Finish Foundation Primer''.
6: A cool lilac eyeshadow, like this one(!). ''Colour Surge Eye Shadow Soft Shimmer 2.5 g'' is the name of the product!
7: A foundation brush from MAC, ''130 Short Duo Fibre Face Brush'' has great reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment