Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

The new Dior Addict Lipstick!

This is amazing, don't you think? It's the new Dior Addict Lipstick. This collection contains 44 amazing colours!! Isn't just that amazing guys? According to Dior this lipstick is supposed to be a mix of lipstick and lipgloss. It's hydrating, so you won't have that dry feeling on your lips as you can have with the ordinary lipsticks. I reeeeally wanna try this, I'm going to the city tomorrow so I'll probably take a look at this lipstick thenI know one thing that I'll buy there tomorrow anyway, you'll see pictures of it some other day probably. BYE!

2 comments:

  1. If you want to get Kate´s Look: lipstick shade is "Diorkiss #578", her nail polish Dior Vernis Perfecto #704. And check out the new ROCK COAT. you will love it (limited edition)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kate: Wow, thanks for your help! I've seen the Rock Coat and it's absolutely amazing! =D

    ReplyDelete