Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Face Stockholm's Look for Summer 2011:

Products used for this look:

FOUNDATION
Mineral Powder Foundation with SPF15



LIPS
Nypon Ros Nektar
So, this is the 2011 summer-look from Face Stockholm. It's very natural-looking and usual(?). If I'd have seen this picture I'd probably have guessed it's a look for winter, because of the extremly natural make-up, the pale skin, the shimmery white eyeshadow at the inner-corner of the eye, the shimmery pink neutral lipgloss and because of the blush that's the most ''unnatural'' part of the whole look. Anyway, I'm not the biggest fan of this whole look, but if you like it you can see what products they used to achieve this look!:) What do you think about this look? Please tell me!

2 comments:

  1. I like this look, but not for summer. Also, I hear crimped hair is legit making a comeback. Ugh. No thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Meredith Jessica: Agree! And ugh, I absolutely do NOT like that hair!!

    ReplyDelete