Followers

Monday 3 January 2011

Review of Clinique Almost Bronzer SPF 15!

Last summer when I went abroad I ordered this (Clinique Almost Bronzer SPF 15) product from the taxfree. I was super-excited when I got it and I really thought that it was going to be great because Clinique is a great brand! However, so I tried it and I don't exaggerate when I'm saying this: I-T  S-U-C-K-E-D! I was soooo disappointed because that powder wasn't useful AT ALL! It was extremely adamant which made it absolutely impossible to apply it.

It didn't matter how hard I squeezed the powderbrush to the pastell, the powder just didn't wanted to get fasten on the brush! It was extremely annoying for me when I found out how bad this product was, because it wasn't cheap- at all! I don't know if this particularly product was ''made wrong'' or if every each powder from this range is like this... I'm so freaking disappointed! Well well, I've tried it now and I just wanted to warn you not to buy it! But the only plus with this product was the soft brush that this product contained. That's the only good part with this product...

I give this product:

No comments:

Post a Comment