Followers

Sunday 27 March 2011

New lipstick in ''Prairie'' from Makeupstore!

So this is what I bought for a while ago from Makeupstore (remember the last post that I wrote?). I'm very familiar with the products from Makeupstore, I can basically promise that anything from their supply is awesome. I've atleast 10 things from that store and non of them have made me disappointed. This is a sheer lipstick and the colour is called ''Prairie''. It's kind of a peachy colour and I really love it. It's not how it looks like in the pictures though. It's more orange IRL actually and the second picture is actually the most unfair of the two of them. However, I love this lipstick and it will look AMAZING in the summer! Just let me know if you would like to see how it looks on.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, this colour looks perfect! I've been looking for sth just like that! :)

    xx

    http://missingsparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, lovely blog ((:
    http://saara-kissntell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this color. It would look horrible on me though :-)

    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this brand before. I like this lipstick very much though :)

    Love.
    -Ana
    http://viruschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Minna: I love the colour too, I think it's the perfect shade for the spring/summer!! =D

    @ Saara: Thank you!! =)

    @ Kayraheart.fashion: Thank you, I agree!

    @ Strawberry Freckleface: I love it too!! Nooo, I think it would look great on you =)

    @ Ana Patricia: Well I don't blame you considering that the brand is swedish! =)

    ReplyDelete