Followers

Monday 28 March 2011

These are my dream make-up brushes!

Someday these make-up brushes will be mine. I rather buy expensive brushes, because then you can be using them forever, really. I'm aware about that expensive brushes doesn't have to be better than cheap ones, but I'm rather investing in buying expensive brushes than cheap ones. If you wonder why there's no foundation brush included, it's because I already own an amazing one from Lancôme!:) These are the names of the brushes...

1: MAC 210 Eye Liner Brush. 2: MAC 150 Large Powder Brush. 3: MAC 116 Blush Brush. 4: MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush. 5: MAC 204 Lash Brush. 6: MAC 316 Lip Brush. 7: MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush. 8: MAC 195 Concealer Brush. 9: MAC 208 Angled Brow Brush. 10: MAC 217 Blending Brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment